Christian dating, relationships, love, love quotes, dating, sexuality, purity, redemption, grace
I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- God, What Do I Do With These Desires?
- To the Woman My Husband Should Have Married
- Natural Birth for the Pain-Intolerant
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- Why the "Inner Beauty" Conversation Needs to Change
- 44 Questions We Asked Before Getting Engaged
- Five Things to Do If Your Wedding Night Scares You
- The Difficult Road to Lasting Friendship
- 5 Myths About Saving Your Kiss for the Wedding Day
anxiety Bible study birth control books christian life confidence contentment dating Discipleship faith Family Life family life friendship God's Will gospel gossip grace home hope Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy pride productivity Purity reading reformed salt School Scripture Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship