I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- How to Open Your Home with Small Children
- How Virginity Affects Your Marriage
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- Why Christian Girls Read Cosmo Magazine
- Five Things to Do If Your Wedding Night Scares You
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- Natural Birth for the Pain-Intolerant
- 5 Myths About Saving Your Kiss for the Wedding Day
- How to Grasp God's Vision for Your Life
- What Godly Men Look For in the Women They Date
anxiety Bible study birth control Book Reviews books christian life comparison contentment dating Discipleship faith family life Family Life feminism friendship God's Will grace home Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy productivity Purity racism reading reformed salt School Scripture self confidence Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship