God’s will and our desires don’t always coincide. How do we accept God’s will for our lives when it’s hard?
I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- What's Really Behind Your Bible Study Struggle
- Do Not Merely Listen: My Response to Ravi's Fall
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- Calvinism and Arminianism: An Overview
- Are Our Christian "Quiet Times" Actually Biblical?
- How to Stop Depending on a Devotional
- I'm a Christian, And I Cuss a Little
- Little Graces Are His Glory + Postpartum Favorites
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- Natural Birth for the Pain-Intolerant
anxiety Bible study birth control Book Reviews books christian life comparison contentment dating Discipleship faith family life Family Life feminism friendship God's Will grace home Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy productivity Purity racism reading reformed salt School Scripture self confidence Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship