I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- The Kingdom Call for Conservative Christians
- How Virginity Affects Your Marriage
- Five Things to Do If Your Wedding Night Scares You
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- How to Have a Quiet Time as a Couple
- What Godly Men Look For in the Women They Date
- On MLK Day: What If We Listened?
- My Boundaries with Technology for 2021
- 5 Myths About Saving Your Kiss for the Wedding Day
anxiety Bible study birth control Book Reviews books christian life comparison contentment dating Discipleship faith family life Family Life feminism friendship God's Will grace home Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy productivity Purity racism reading reformed salt School Scripture self confidence Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship