I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- Natural Birth for the Pain-Intolerant
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- 44 Questions We Asked Before Getting Engaged
- How Virginity Affects Your Marriage
- Five Things to Do If Your Wedding Night Scares You
- Why the Christian Perspective of Labor and Birth Needs to Change
- 5 Habits I Formed When I Was Single That Prepared Me to be a Wife
- 5 Myths About Saving Your Kiss for the Wedding Day
- How to Break Up With Your Boyfriend
anxiety Bible study birth control books christian life confidence contentment dating Discipleship faith Family Life family life friendship God's Will gospel gossip grace home hope Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy pride productivity Purity reading reformed salt School Scripture Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship