We’re here to help.
We’re a small organization with just a handful of employees, but we always try our best to make our customers top priority! If you’re struggling with an issue, you can find the answer to any commonly asked questions here, or you can fill out the form below to open a ticket. We can’t wait to serve you!
Trying to place an order but getting a spam error
There are two common reasons for this error. To troubleshoot, first make sure your billing zip code matches the zip code on your card. If that isn’t the issue, try clicking around the website a little and visiting a few pages prior to placing your order (this helps the system know that you’re not a robot).
Bible in a Year Issues
When will you ship my order?
We’re a small mom-and-pop run by a handful of people who love serving you! Most items ship within a few days of placing your order, but some items could be delayed due to an item being on backorder. Those items typically ship in 1-3 weeks. If you’re missing an order, please open a new ticket using the form.
Do you ship outside of the US?
Yes! We can ship anywhere! We also have a built in shipping rate calculator that you can put your address into at checkout to tell you your shipping costs.
What is your policy on shipping, returns, etc?
Please read our shipping policies page here.
What Bible translation does Phylicia use?
Phylicia uses a variety of translations because she likes to represent multiple English versions, but her primary versions she uses for her material are CSB and ESV.
How do I link my school account to my teachable account?
- Go to Teachable.com and click on the “Start for free” button
Fill out info to create a Teachable account
- Go to theology-in-action.teachable.com and click on the “Login” button
- Log in with the credentials you used when you purchased the course NOTE: Do not click on “Log in with Teachable account”
- Once logged in verify you can see the correct course listed under your courses
- Click on your profile image then select “Edit Profile”
- Under “Linked Accounts” in your profile settings click the “Link” button NOTE: You will be directed to the Teachable.com login screen for the purpose of linking your school account to your Teachable account
Log in with your Teachable credentials you used in Step 2
Your profiles are now linked!
- Download the iOS app here.
Use your Teachable.com credentials from Step 2 to log into the iOS app
More FAQs coming soon.
Open a Ticket
Due to the volume of emails we receive, we cannot reply to every one. Please try keep content to no more than two paragraphs. While you can use this form to contact us for non-technical help, we’re not a replacement for your local church, and we may not be able to provide answers to spiritual questions.