The Verity Podcast
The Verity podcast is hosted by author, speaker and public theologian Phylicia Masonheimer. Covering topics of faith and culture from a biblical perspective, through a historical lens, the podcast is designed to inspire you to ask better questions, go deeper in faith, and defend your beliefs with both grace and logic.
Featured Episode: Legalism
- In this first episode of the women's issues series, Phylicia does a quick overview of our flawed understanding of Genesis 3 and how it impacts Christian discussions of fertility and birth.
- Announcing the upcoming season containing a series of episodes on one of my most asked about topics.
- Originally an IGTV interview, Phylicia talks with Ayanna Mathis about the nature of repentance, grace, and why restoration to the church is not restoration to a position. Touches on abuse, cover ups, and how the church can better care for its own by adhering to biblical view of repentance.
- Phylicia and pastors of Grace Innovation Church in London, UK, Emmanuel and Samantha Danso, talk through some of the most common questions regarding racism, Christianity, social marxism, and how believers can honor the image of God in others.
- In this final episode of the canon series I answer your burning questions on topics I didn't get to during the last ten episodes! We cover things like paraphases and the Passion Translation, the Book of Enoch, chronological order and much more.
About Your Host
Phylicia Masonheimer is a best-selling author, speaker, and founder of Every Woman a Theologian. She teaches strong-hearted women how to follow Christ’s call in work, home, and the world.
She writes about the Bible, productivity, and sexuality on her website, and her latest book is entitled Stop Calling Me Beautiful: Finding Soul-Deep Strength in a Skin-Deep World.
She lives with her husband and two daughters in northern Michigan.