I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- Apostles, Prophecy, and the Passion Translation with Mike Winger
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- What Attending 300 Funerals Taught Me About Living
- Is it Really Necessary to Attend Church?
- Cessationism and Continuationism: Two Views of Spiritual Gifts
- Five Things to Do If Your Wedding Night Scares You
- What Godly Men Look For in the Women They Date
- Confronting Sin in Marriage: Why and How
- Is Easter Pagan?
anxiety Bible study birth control Book Reviews books christian life comparison contentment dating Discipleship faith family life Family Life feminism friendship God's Will grace home Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy productivity Purity racism reading reformed salt School Scripture self confidence Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship