I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- Do Not Merely Listen: My Response to Ravi's Fall
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- Are you a disciple, or just a Christian?
- I Kissed Dating Hello: Why Christian Girls Are Done With Courtship Culture
- When God Doesn't Feel Like Enough
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- What Godly Men Look For in the Women They Date
- How Virginity Affects Your Marriage
- Natural Birth for the Pain-Intolerant
- Your Parenting Method Won't Save Your Kids - Grace Will
anxiety Bible study birth control Book Reviews books christian life comparison contentment dating Discipleship faith family life Family Life feminism friendship God's Will grace home Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy productivity Purity racism reading reformed salt School Scripture self confidence Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship