I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- The Ultimate Toddler Advent Plan
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- 44 Questions We Asked Before Getting Engaged
- Women's Issues: Modesty
- Five Things to Do If Your Wedding Night Scares You
- Natural Birth for the Pain-Intolerant
- How Virginity Affects Your Marriage
- Where is God in the Grief and Evil?
- 5 Myths About Saving Your Kiss for the Wedding Day
anxiety Bible study birth control books christian life compare comparison contentment dating Discipleship faith Family Life family life feminism friendship God's Will grace home Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy productivity Purity racism reading reformed salt School Scripture self confidence Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship