I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- Do Not Merely Listen: My Response to Ravi's Fall
- Are you a disciple, or just a Christian?
- Natural Birth for the Pain-Intolerant
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- How Virginity Affects Your Marriage
- Five Things to Do If Your Wedding Night Scares You
- What Godly Men Look For in the Women They Date
- Five Reasons You're the Girl in the Friend Zone
- I Kissed Dating Hello: Why Christian Girls Are Done With Courtship Culture
anxiety Bible study birth control Book Reviews books christian life comparison contentment dating Discipleship faith family life Family Life feminism friendship God's Will grace home Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy productivity Purity racism reading reformed salt School Scripture self confidence Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship