I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- Five Habits for a Productive Day
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- Apostles, Prophecy, and the Passion Translation with Mike Winger
- Why Pray if God is Sovereign?
- Confronting Sin in Marriage: Why and How
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- What Godly Men Look For in the Women They Date
- Five Things to Do If Your Wedding Night Scares You
- Natural Birth for the Pain-Intolerant
- Cessationism and Continuationism: Two Views of Spiritual Gifts
anxiety Bible study birth control Book Reviews books christian life comparison contentment dating Discipleship faith family life Family Life feminism friendship God's Will grace home Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy productivity Purity racism reading reformed salt School Scripture self confidence Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship