I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- Why the Christian Perspective of Labor and Birth Needs to Change
- The Ultimate Birth Playlist for Christian Moms
- How to Overcome the Fear of Childbirth
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- 44 Questions We Asked Before Getting Engaged
- Natural Birth for the Pain-Intolerant
- Five Things to Do If Your Wedding Night Scares You
- 5 Habits I Formed When I Was Single That Prepared Me to be a Wife
- What Christian Girls Need to Know About Flirting
anxiety Bible study birth control books christian life confidence contentment dating Discipleship faith Family Life family life friendship God's Will gospel gossip grace home hope Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy pride productivity Purity reading reformed salt School Scripture Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship