This episode started, as many others do, with a Voxer conversation about soulmates. Do we have soulmates or are we free to marry any available believer? How are we supposed to relate to the opposite sex?
We then journey into some related topics – all connecting back to what it means to be brothers and sisters in Christ:
- Where did the idea of soulmates come from?
- Singles: only temptations or prospects?
- How marriage-changing it is to view your spouse as a brother in Christ first
- A disagreement about the Billy Graham rule?
- Inviting singles into our families