I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- An Open Letter to Every New Bride
- Is Easter Pagan?
- Women's Issues: Marriage and Gender Roles
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- Cessationism and Continuationism: Two Views of Spiritual Gifts
- 44 Questions We Asked Before Getting Engaged
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- Four Views of the End Times
- Five Things to Do If Your Wedding Night Scares You
- Natural Birth for the Pain-Intolerant
anxiety Bible study birth control Book Reviews books christian life comparison contentment dating Discipleship faith family life Family Life feminism friendship God's Will grace home Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy productivity Purity racism reading reformed salt School Scripture self confidence Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship