I’m Phylicia, and I believe in abundant life, practically. In singleness or marriage, work or home, we can live as overcomers in Christ. Join me in learning how to apply God’s Word and preach the gospel with your life.
Other Readers Liked
- All Laziness is Spiritual Laziness
- Will God Forgive Sexual Sin?
- Women's Issues: Modesty
- The Ultimate Toddler Advent Plan
- How Virginity Affects Your Marriage
- Natural Birth for the Pain-Intolerant
- Five Things to Do If Your Wedding Night Scares You
- Five Reasons You're the Girl in the Friend Zone
- What Godly Men Look For in the Women They Date
- 44 Questions We Asked Before Getting Engaged
anxiety Bible study birth control books christian life compare comparison contentment dating Discipleship faith Family Life family life feminism friendship God's Will grace home Jesus legalism marriage Modesty motherhood Playlists podcast podcasts prayer pregnancy productivity Purity racism reading reformed salt School Scripture self confidence Sexual Sin singleness trust waiting womanhood women work Worship