Every Woman a Theologian Hardcover
We hold beliefs about the world, ourselves, and God—beliefs, perhaps, that we may have adopted unknowingly based on experience or cultural messages.
But God has revealed himself through Scripture, and our knowledge of Him can transform how we view and navigate the world—how we think, act, love, work, marry, and parent.
When we do that, we become theologians. No, we’re not wearing tweed suits or giving lectures; we’re driving to our corporate job every morning, or juggling babies on our own, or connecting with our communities. We’re women who want to know who God is and how He answers our toughest questions.
Through engaging stories and compelling truths, Every Woman a Theologian will help you:
- Identify your existing beliefs about God, salvation, and the Christian life
- Learn how to lovingly communicate Christian truths to those who disagree
- Understand theological concepts without feeling overwhelmed
- Grow closer to the heart of God and follow Jesus daily
Step in that direction with Phylicia Masonheimer as your guide, and you will grow as a woman who is able to discern truth, who knows what she believes, and who lives her faith boldly in a post-Christian world.
• 240 pages
• Also available at these vendors
189 in stock